I believe that if we all work together: students, parents, teachers, and myself, that we can pull through the middle school years. I do like to hear from parents and the concerns they have for their children. The concerns give me direction in the areas I need to focus my time.
Some concerns I usually hear are:
1. "How can I help my child make better grades?"
2. "What can I do If my child has "test anxiety"?
3. "What do I do if my child is having problems with peers?"
4. "My child does not have any idea about a career he/she is interested in."
5. What can I do if my child is being bullied?
I also have several books with valuable information pertaining to parenting and school interventions. If you have a certain concern I would be glad to share some of these ideas with you. Just please let me know.
Well,that is it for guidance. However, I am open for suggestions. I look forward to working with you and your child this year. Please feel free to call or e-mail me if I can help you in any way.